Katniss Everdeen, GIRL ON FIRE!!!!



 I'm sure you remember that Katniss's nails were painted with flames on them. So here is my tribute to her for tonight! Oh and since I am no good with nail art brushes I grabbed my tool, tape :)
For this I started with Sinful Black on Black on all my nails except my 2 ring ringers. On them I used 2 thick coats of China Glaze Electrify.
I then cut some fire/flames out of tape. I forgot to get a pic before I placed it on my nail and polished over it, so that is why the black polish is already on it, oooppps.
and here is the final result. I didn't do all my nails, like I vision hers being done, because I just thought it would be overkill.
Oh and YAY and side note, my phone just rang and I have the the Hunger Games whistle as my ring tone. Dork, I know.
Okay back to the mani, It was so hard to get a good pic, to show the effect and not have it distorted by the glare, but I tried :)
This is going to be the looooongest day ever!!!!